The Most Expensive BMW Cars that You Will Crave to Own – The Rise of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG

The Most Expensive BMW Cars that You Will Crave to Own – The Rise of Bayerische Motoren Werke AG

*Some random car just flying and making amazing sound*

Me, “That’s a BMW! For sure!” And I was right almost nine times out of ten. That’s my craze for one of the best car companies on the planet, BMW! I might not be able to figure out what’s cooking when I get a smell, but I can tell you it’s a BMW when I hear one roar.

This is not just an article for me. It is my admiration and passion for cars and respect for the manufacturers. I love the fact that BMW always tries to bring back legendary cars in a redefined, futuristic design.

And I am in love with these beasts with a touch of charisma!

I will mention some of the most expensive BMW cars that steal the show & hearts of millions. If you are a motorhead like me, I’m sure you must know about these BMW cars, and you must dream about owning one of these elegant beauties.

I sure dream of owning one, The BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage Concept. (More on this a little later)

Let’s first know a bit about BMW, and then we’ll look at some lovelies on the list.

The Origin of BMW

Who is the Owner/Founder of the BMW car company? When was BMW founded? Where was BMW founded? Who invented BMW?

I’m sure these questions must be racing in your mind to get the answers. So, here I am, at the finish line with all the answers that you want.

Bayerische Motoren Werke AG, or BMW, is a German multinational corporation that manufactures luxury vehicles and motorcycles, and its headquarters is located in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. The company was founded in 1916 with the intention of producing aero engines, which it did from 1917 to 1918 and then again from 1933 to 1945.

To Read This Full ARTICLE, Click Here


Popular posts from this blog

History of Entrepreneurship in India

Top 5 Business Opportunities In Coastal Areas

Discover Your Direction and Meaning in Life: Embrace Change